a Boutique B & B
Let us pamper you and help make your stay in Stratford very memorable.
We will be happy to make dinner reservations, arrange spa
services, organize functions or special celebrations. We provide a small
Business Centre with a computer and fax as well as wireless
so you can keep up to date with your emails etc. Our ultimate
goal is to provide a wonderful experience so you leave happy, relaxed
and looking forward to your return visit to Stratford.
- Avery House is a pet-free and smoke-free environment
- We offer private off-street parking - ensuite baths -
air conditioned - wireless internet
- Very centrally located, walk to shops, theatre and restaurants
- We are open
- Gift certificates available
- VISA, Mastercard, travelers
cheques or cash accepted
- See Reservations/Availability for room rates.
- See "Seasons" below for explanation of our seasonal
- More than two per room? $50 for each additional person
- 2 night minimum stay
Availability and Reservations
- Deposit refund with 15 day notice, less a $25. cancellation
fee. Less than 15 day notice there will be no refund. OR - Change
your reservation to an alternate date and no fees
Check In and Check Out
- Check in between 1:30 & 3:30 p.m. (alternate times can be
arranged prior to arrival)
- Check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Rooms all have ensuite baths and King beds with fine linens
- Suites have ensuite baths with fireplaces, sitting area, King
beds or Twins with luxurious linens
- Jacuzzi tubs available in some suites
- All rooms and suites have wireless internet
- Flat screen TV available in The Loft and Cocoa Beach Suite
- Large wrap-around balconies
- A perfect setting for a relaxing getaway
- A great cup of coffee and the morning paper will be awaiting
early risers at 7:00 a.m.
- A scrumptious breakfast will be served in the dining room at
- Avery House is happy to accommodate special dietary needs if
requested at time of booking.
330 Ontario Street near Front. Within walking distance to all
theatres, parks, Avon River shops and restaurants. For a map
and directions to Stratford, click here.